On July 10, UNICEF Montenegro hosted an Activate talk on innovative approaches to teaching for better learning.
The talk will be moderated by Mr. Vladimir Vulic and the speakers included:
- Conrad Wolfram, Founder of the Computer-based Mathematics
- Professor Srdjan Kadic, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Montenegro
- Professor James Arthur, Head of the School of Education/University of Birmingham and Director of the Jubilee Center for Character and Values
- Mr. Srdjan Vukcevic, Director of the “Blue Coach”
- Ms. Dubravka Drakic, Professor at the Faculty of Drama Arts